|Flat wooden craft spoons|
|Tempera or acrylic paints|
|Paper towel tube|
|Orange pipe cleaners|
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Five craft spoons are required for each ring. Using tempera paint, color one of them yellow for the turkey's head, the others, a variety of colors (they'll be used for tail feathers).
2. For the turkey's body, cut a 2-inch section from a cardboard paper towel tube and paint it brown.
3. From orange pipe cleaners, shape a pair of short legs with three-toed turkey feet. Fit the legs through small holes in the cardboard tube, bending the tips inside the tube to secure them.
4. Use a marker to draw eyes on the face and use tacky glue to attach a red felt wattle.
5. Finally, glue the head to the front of the body and the tail feathers to the back.