What you'll need:
- Glass ball ornaments
- Red and green acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- empty egg carton
How to make it:
- Turn the empty egg carton upside down. This will serve as your stand as you decorate.
- Place ornament upside down on egg carton, resting it between egg cups.
- Using the handle end of a paint brush, dip the end of the handle into paint then dot onto the ornament. You will need to re-dip after each dot.
- Dot all around the ornament and let dry completely.
- Once dry, tie a piece of ribbon through the hanger hook on the ornament.
- You can use clear glass ornaments for this easy project, or if you prefer, use frosted or colored bulbs, adjusting the paint color accordingly.
- Glass ornaments are available in abundance at most stores that carry holiday decorations. You may even have some packed away in your Christmas boxes!
- Change the size of the polka dots by using different sized paint brushes.